Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Omani Blog Awards 2005

Firstly, I haven't purposefuly neglected this blog, I just haven't had the time to continue with the reviews.

I spent yesterday evening searching for new Omani blogs and found a total of 16, which I've added to the list. That bring the total number of Omani blogs listed to 70.....

I've also added a new link to the Omani Blog Award 2005. Kindly follow the link to find out more about it. A fantastic idea, which I'm sure will be a success to cast a shining light on Omanis blogging.


And most importantly of all "Petite for Life" has joined me as a contributing member at the Omans Blogsphere, adding some fresh air to this blog, after getting a bit stale......

9 comments:

Blue Chi said...

It is nice to see some update finally, I actually emailed you on the 27th of July (I checked the date) because I had some ideas for the blog and stuff. But anyway, we are doing the awards now, but you BETTER CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!!

calkoon said...

You've done a fantastic job getting the Blog Award started Blue_chi. You have my full support.

Never did see your E-mail, sorry.

I read through the whole blog before writing a review. Takes too much time and effort and now I'm boggged down in work before submitting a tender so come the 7th, I'll have loads of time (I think!) for more updates.

Samyah said...

It'd be nice to see those reviews again, I've been waiting for an update for months!

calkoon said...

I'll start the reviews again soon Samyah... I just need free time and a little peace of mind...

Shula B said...

Thanks Calkoon & I'll start reviewing the blogs soon.

Kay said...

Welcome back! i had thought u lost interest or something! looking forward to ur updates !

calkoon said...

I should also add the Blu_chi is also a contributing member at Blogger4oman ....

Arabian Princess said...

by the way, there is another collection of Omani blogs maybe it will help you to add more blogs to your list:
omaniablogs.blogspot.com

Peie-Marketing said...

Dear Calkoon

Add PEIE Mirror - http://peie.blogspot.com to your list of Oman weblogs.